Consoles & Peripherals
04 May 2019 08:35 PM
bazinga711
By: bazinga711

icon_email Send Message

Messages Not Working

35 replies

I cannot send any messages, or receive any messages.  All messages are now deleted.  I get a notification about messages but it kicks me out and I am unable to read them

• It just started for me
  • I'm having the same issue. Same with my app, can't send messages, can't see them, it's not my wifi because I can play my games and join parties without crashing
  • This began happening to me on Thursday, I was in the middle of sending a message to someone when it closed me out of the window and all of my messages dissapeared. I am not getting messages on my console, the ps messages app or through this website. I get notifications on my ps4 that someone sent me a message but the message will not show, I have tried restarting my ps4, completely shutting down for 15 minutes then turning back on, booting up in safe mode & choosing rebuild the database I still cannot see messages and when I send messages they immediately dissapear from my messages on console on the ps messages app they appear like they sent but nobody is getting my messages.
  • Same issue with PS4 pro and messages app. Cleared app data and cache in both Playstation and Messages app. Rebuilt databases on PS4. Nothing helped. Seems like it is a PSN problem that Sony has to fix.
  • TPD308

icon_email Send Message

Has anyone gotten a fix for this problem yet? Mine atarted 4 days ago. I spoke with a tech on twitter a few days ago. They were sending the issue to an engineer. I have not gotten a response about it yet.
  • TPD308

icon_email Send Message

Have any of you guys had this problem fixed or messages still not working?
  • Still not working for me.
  • It's happening to alot of people including myself. Please fix this problem asap.
  • Just Started With Me
  • I've been having this problem too the last time it was working for me was Sunday, May 5th, 2019. Not able to send or receive messages it's just blank like I have no messages. 
  • It started for me May 9 ,2019. I played late this morning and it worked fine. But this afternoon I go messages on my ps4 msg app. Looked at it and nothing showed up. I came back to my ps4 and it’s doing what you described. Does anyone know how to fix this.
  • oTsWifu

icon_email Send Message

I'm having the same issue.
  • I’ve been having the same issue since the beginning of the month and I’ve tried everything. And no result. The other day it actually loaded my messages and I was excited but then when I would reply no one would get anything. So yup back to square one 
  • Same here no messages except in notifications but it wont let you read them . Anyone heard of a fix for it . My started Thursday 5/9/19
  • thats exactly when mine started to happened
  • TPD308

icon_email Send Message

This is still an ongoing issue. Every now and then it works on both console and App. but after a few minutes it stops working again. This has been going on for nearly 8 weeks now
  • Has anyone found a fix to this yet? It started on 7/21/2019. I have tried to leave the group messages but I am still getting notifications for itz
  • I receive notifications from my group chats I’m in but for some reason I go to read them and it kicks me out of the whole message saying I don’t have any but yet I’m getting the notifications. Is there a fix to this anyone? 
  • Kowtah

icon_email Send Message

The same is still happening to me, not sure when they're going to fix this problem 
  • Irigyel

icon_email Send Message

i'm having the same issue for days now. 
  • So this keeps happening off and on for me. Right now is the 3rd time this has happened to me this year. I can't access my messages anywhere but the website, which is really inconvenient. 

It's 100% NOT MY INTERNET since I receive the message notifications while playing my online games. The only thing that doesn't work is my messages, it loads a blank screen like I've never gotten a message.

Has Sony addressed this yet? Anywhere??

• I am now having this problem, just started yesterday;( anyone hear of a fix?
  • Man, I've been having this for a whole week already! When are they gonna fix this?!?!

• I started having this issue today. Has anyone received a response yet? Or has anyone had it start working again on its own?
  • This is bullshit my fiancé is having same issue with hers and it won’t let her send messages or receive them. It kicks her out every time and she can receive notifications but can’t get any messages! PlayStation needs to get this fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 pages