Consoles & Peripherals
04 May 2019 08:35 PM
bazinga711
By: bazinga711

icon_email Send Message

Messages Not Working

35 replies

I cannot send any messages, or receive any messages.  All messages are now deleted.  I get a notification about messages but it kicks me out and I am unable to read them

• It's a been a few monthst now and playstation still havent fixed this issue. It just started for me today. Has anyone been able to fix it? 
  • This happened to me about 2 months ago and it's still ongoing. It's really ruining the gaming experience.
  • I started a new group chat and one by one stopped getting messages both in app and on console, even though the other people that I could still see were getting them. Very annoying to say the least
  • I started a new group chat and one by one stopped getting messages both in app and on console, even though the other people that I could still see were getting them. Very annoying to say the least
  • I I can't open messages on my PS4 it just kicks me out I know it isn't my Internet because I can see them pop up what do I do?
  • Is anyone having a problem with you cannot open your messages on PlayStation 4 but I know it's not my internet because I can see the messages pop up but everytime I try to open it it won't let me
  • It just happened to me yesterday and stopped this morning then after a hour it started again
  • I cannot send any messages, or receive any messages.  All messages are now deleted again ???? what's going on ???
  • my friend had this problem and she was getting really ****** off, so i watched a video from 2014 and it worked XD, all you have to do is test your internet connection by going to SETTING > NETWORK > TEST INTERNET CONNECTION, and once your done that restart your ps4
  • Same it wont load all of my messages. like i deleted all of them and its still wont work Flag

2 pages