PlayStation Network Support
06 May 2016 10:43 AM
anice5
By: anice5

icon_email Send Message

CE-40852-9

34 replies

Dose anybody know what erro code CE-40852-9 is becuse i get it when i try and download borderland the handsome collection 

MOD EDIT: Moved from PlayStation® Consoles & Peripherals Support Forum. -minako85v

• I have exactly the same Problem with Borderlands...
  • Did you get any help with this? I just got the same thing, about a quarter of the way into the download.

• A mi también me ha pasado el mismo error alguien sabe como solucionarlo?
  • Same problem here
  • Did anyone solve it?
  • Same issue, PS4 better fix this. 
    Probably a issue with the file... 

• Alright I did not really ''fixed" the problem..

But i did downloaded Borderlands, with the same error.

You just have to re-try that download lots of times when he gives you the error code. 

It will take some time but you will be able to play it afterwards, so yeah it kinda helps. 

• Civij

icon_email Send Message

Any solutions come about yet?

• Weekzey

icon_email Send Message

For NBA 2k16 I was getting this.
    As I had done the first 7GB I could play a exhibition match as such.
    I just started the game and then checked downloads and it was going again even after I had closed the application again.
    I could've been lucky though. This seems to good to be true as a proper fix for this
  • Losome

icon_email Send Message

you are lucky man. I got the same problem even I just started to download 2k16. Now it's completely stopped and automatically paused by this annoying issue! 

• I had the same problem with nba 2K16 once I reached 70% when I then launched the game it started downloading again without any issues. I suppose some games require to be launched in order to complete the download
  • I've been getting this too for NBA2K16.  Remarkably, after starting to search for it on the support site, whilst continuously retrying, it fixed itself and is now coming down in what appears to be a normal way.  I wonder if it is as simple as being in high demand?

• I fixed it :

Go to settings then go to internet then set up internet connection chosse whatever u like lan or wifi then custom then automatic then do not speacify then manual and typed 8.8.8.8 in primary dns and 8.8.4.4 in secoundary dns and rest of the things auto matic 

i hope it will work for u guys too as it worked for me.

• I have the same problem with NBA 2K16 but for me the download doesn't even start...
  • first time im cant download, always error, but now i download only 7gb (i click RETRY 10-20 times)
  • toso80

icon_email Send Message

I had the same problem with NBA 2K16, Go to [Communications]> [Downloads], the OPTIONS button presses on your controller while you mark the message and dial [Delete] to cancel the download. If the error persists, the "network connection may be temporarily busy or unstable. Try again later". Everybody wants to download that game now, NBA 2K16 for free! Good Luck
  • This doesn't help
  • Tony9pm

icon_email Send Message

I had this problem too, I clicked retry for many times and download started. (I had Google DNS)
  • It is happening to me now the application data won't download so I deleted it and downloaded it again but that was a big mistake because it's doing the same thing again
  • Same problem here with NBA 2K16! I have the google DNS but it still doesn't work.. 

• Same problem with this game
  • I get the same problem it says it can't download
  • Same error for NBA, not fixed yet though :(
  • It is leterally so annoying, pressing retry helps for me but only for like 5 minutes.
  • Yeah type 8.8.8.8 in primary dns ans 8.8.4.4 for secondary dns all rest auto and it downloads for me too i had this problem with downloading nba 2k16 hope this works for u
2 pages