PlayStation Network Support
09 Jun 2016 02:31 PM
Fayed311
By: Fayed311

icon_email Send Message

HTTP Status Code 404

9 replies

HTTP Status Code 404 i tried downloading nba2k16 but it just came up with that error code

• I'm getting the exact same error code
    I deleted the game and tried to re install it and the same thing happens.
  • Me too man
  • Having the same issue downloading nba2k16. im constantly clicking retry and have only got 17g done in 2 days now , this is my 2nd ps4 REFEBISHED and sent back from sony after I got the red light  of death issue. The ps4 my bother brought seemed to handle things fine. he has the 1tb newer model (any solution or some f_cking answers would ne nice sony) as it seems my ps4 is being a peice if junk and I have just in the last week had it replaced. GO PS

• Guys,

Open the game leave it at the main menu, you'll notice the download will continue. This is the only known Solution.

• Now PS is giving games that won't download had same problem been trying to download this for 3 days, and still at 20GB, this if for the players 0 help.

• when I get error just klik on the game and download continue 

• AsadM87

icon_email Send Message

But the game doesn't show up to click on as it just says it can't download. Please clarify
  • I just open the game in the menu when this happens, the download then resumes.
  • To me it wont even start to download, and sometimes it says i dont have enough space for the game (which i do, i got 75GB left),