PlayStation™Now
10 Jun 2015 10:37 AM
em271652
By: em271652

icon_email Send Message

Your game did not start as expected...

373 replies

I've been trying out PS now free trial and I got through most of the trial without a problem. But then 2 days ago it kicks me off and keeps giving me this message that "your game did not start as expected try launching it again" and I've done that and nothing!...only now I'm at the last day of my free trial and I still can't play! I was going to actually sign up for PS now but now I'm not so sure. My Internet is above the requirement and even when others were on the internet in the first days of the trial it worked great!

• Yeah mine isn’t working either
  • Yeah mine isn’t working either
  • Playstation Now was working just fine for me last night but has been telling me there’s an error loading any game. please help. 
  • MTM4K9

icon_email Send Message

Was streaming fine around 12pm EDT but now im getting same error... Hope the're working on it!
  • Same thing for me. Was working fine till just maybe an hour ago. Pretty bummed too cuz I was enjoying it very much. Hope this gets fixed soon
  • Started happening a few hours ago, hopefully its fixxed soon.
  • Literally just signed up, and I'm getting this message for every single game.
  • I'm having this same problem today, when I got to stream a game from PlayStation now it says 

Your game did not start as expected.

One of them worked for a bit today and now nothing. It should be working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Same issue as everyone else, glad I’m not the only one. I got a new modem today and I figured it was something to do with that. Hope Sony fixes this ASAP!
  • Sim618

icon_email Send Message

Im having the same issue, worked fine this morning, now it wont let me stream any games, and the fact that they havent said anything bothers me 
  • Same issue. I was just never able to play any games from the get go. Internet is fine and everything else. This seriously sucks.
  • Sim618

icon_email Send Message

Im having the same issue, its 6:04pm and the sony support team still said anything about this issue. It was fine this morning
  • Got the same probleme here 
  • Im able to play again thankfully. Everyone else good?
  • Fixed for me :)
  • I'm able to play again.
  • I started getting this message about a week ago and have no clue how to fix it. I've been using ps now for about a year now and this is the first time I've had an issue
  • Zieth

icon_email Send Message

For the past week or so, I've been getting this message, "The PS Now game was closed.  The connection to the server was lost."  The Service Status page shows PS Now is working, I'm able to play online games (having issues with Conan Exiles though), and my internet connection is over 70 Mbps.
  • NLSpain

icon_email Send Message

everytime i try to play saints row the third it keeps saying error your game didn’t start as expected 
  • I am also receiving this error. I am unable to play anything, only started happening two weeks ago. Please help.
  • Im  having  the same issue when i try to launch saints row 3
  • I'm having this problem, but only with saints row 3.
  • I only can run few games, the importat ones have the same issue:

Your game did not start as expected. Try launching it again

Hope can be fixed soon. 

Edit: it fixed now.

15 pages