PlayStation™Now
10 Jun 2015 10:37 AM
em271652
By: em271652

icon_email Send Message

Your game did not start as expected...

387 replies

I've been trying out PS now free trial and I got through most of the trial without a problem. But then 2 days ago it kicks me off and keeps giving me this message that "your game did not start as expected try launching it again" and I've done that and nothing!...only now I'm at the last day of my free trial and I still can't play! I was going to actually sign up for PS now but now I'm not so sure. My Internet is above the requirement and even when others were on the internet in the first days of the trial it worked great!

• I am having the same issue again with Red Dead Redemption.  See my above post.
  • Doing the same thing again with RDR. See the two posts above.
  • OOH-WTF

icon_email Send Message

Hi, I am having the same problem. I would appreciate it if you could help me solve this problem. It's a shame because it feels like my free trial week is useless. Why would I start paying for something that hasn't been working at all? I am ready to pay for it as long as it's working
  • OOH-WTF

icon_email Send Message

Is this thread even being monitored? I can see that support helpers haven't been posting anything here for ages. Kindly give me a sign that you have seen my post above and escalated it to engineers. Many thanks in advance!
  • I'm having the same issues. It sometimes work but most of the time it does not work and i get the message that "your game didnt start as expected". I have no problem with internet connection and the message is so generic that it is impossible to even guess what is wrong. It is frustratrating paying money for a service that sometimes work. And it also seems like some games work and some dont.... 

• My psnow write this "Your game did't start as expexcted. Try launching it again". I try it three days but didn't work. Please help. My account gabor.g87@gmail.com. 
  • Just started free week and i cant open any games. getting the same error of trouble starting game please try again
  • Seems this issue plagues a lot of people. Could I please get some help fixing this? Just started about a half hour ago trying to play mgs4 and I really don't wanna lose my place in the game. 
  • I am also recently having this same error with no relief in my attempts to resolve it. Everything seems fine on my end 
  • Can someone please help me? I'm trying to play any game and PS now isn't letting in getting the message " your game did not start as expected. Try launching it again" please someone help me 
  • Getting same error but it is only with the stream only games the games that are available to download I can stream fine WITHOUT downloading them.  If I click stream on a game that you can download it loads up fine and can start playing but ANY and ALL stream only games I get this error.  Was playing fine till my internet fritzed out for a second and got disconnected from the game I was playing internet came back on almost instantly running 65mbs down and 25mbs up and from that moment issue started

Am curious what the root cause of this is... going back through thread looks like ppl have the same issue on the same days or within a few days of each other then a break and then again same day or within a few days... 

• I have same issue on my PC. Some of the games are streaming normaly some shows "your game did not start as...". I just started 7days trial.
16 pages