PlayStation™Now
19 Oct 2015 07:09 PM
shortypmo
By: shortypmo (PlayStation Support)

icon_email Send Message

[INFO] Trophy Issue on PS Now (80010516 or Ce-36533-0 error)

615 replies

If you are expericing 80010516 or Ce-36533-0 error, please report them here. This error seems to occur when there is an issue with the trophy data.

Please provide your PSN ID in your post.

After you report the issue, we'll have our engineer investigate the issue and restore the trophy data if needed. This process involves multiple engineering groups and it requires individual attention. For this reason, it may take several days until the issue can be resolved. 

Thank you for your understanding.

• Having this issue that started with Mafia 2 and now I can't play any of the Castlevania games. 
  • The4Eds

icon_email Send Message

I am receiving this error code when playing the game The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel. It happens only with this game, I've tried GTA 5 and Fallout New Vegas and both work fine, with my saves intact. The problem started yesterday when I restarted my ps4 after the game freezing during a cutscene, closing out of ps Now, and saying something along the lines of "Lost connection to ps Now server", or something like that, I don't remember exactly. After trying to re-enter the game a few more times, with this same message popping up before the game even started, I then restarted my ps4. I assumed that it was a problem with my internet, because even though it's plugged in, my PlayStation won't recognize it's Ethernet cable sometimes and won't connect, which fixes after a restart, which is why I did that. After doing that, I could re-enter the game, but it said that no save or trophy data was found, and all my saves were wiped, and I assume my trophies too. After that I tried restarting again to hopefully fix whatever error it was, with no luck, so I decided to just stop playing that day. Although, I do believe that I was able to get far enough into the game to start a new save if I wanted to yesterday, though I'm not 100% sure. However today, when it reaches the part where it checks the trophy data, (before the title screen) this error message pops up. It only happens with this game and not all of ps Now. And so, I'll admit that this is partially my fault; I know that you're not supposed to turn off your system when it's saving (and loading too, I think) or whatever, but I didn't realize that the game was even running, let alone activating my save files and would therefore corrupt all of them if I restarted, and I have no idea of the what or why about the trophies being messed up, either. Can this problem be fixed? 
  • KaijuKick (PlayStation Support)

icon_email Send Message

Fenrir_1979

Blitzcriegpop91

The4Eds

I tried restoring your trophy data.  Please let me know if you have are still having issues.

• Hello Im having issues with my PS Now. It says the registration of the trophy information could not be completed, the game will quit. This has been happening on all my ps3 games. Error code is 80022D86 and my psn Id is tevineats1993
  • I am experiencing that issue when I try to play home front the first one.  Could you help me resolve this issue 
  • KaijuKick (PlayStation Support)

icon_email Send Message

tevineats1993

life2liveout

Please check your accounts again and let me know if you still have issues with your trophies.

• Hello, just came back to tell you Im not having anymore issues. Thank you
  • Hello, whenever i try to stream Saints Row 2 it tells me to free up enough space, of which I have plenty then  i get the error code (CE-36533-0)
  • Hi there,

Im experiencing the 80022D86 error whenever I try to look at any PS3 trophies on PsNow. Downloaded games work okay but I cant sync the PS3 trophy info and it even closes some games and boots me back to the PS4 home screen. My PSN ID is NextyxpShaun.

Thanks.

• my trophy data is corrupted my psn id is jonny1992-pende thank you
  • Hi, Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 has let me play so far but now comes up with error code ce-36533-0 and closes the game.

thanks 

tedclarke88

• Hi got the link to this page from the PS Now help folks.

i got  an error code saying my data is corrupted (80029206) when I tried to sign into XCOM Enemy Within However it looks like like I've lost all my save data on all my streamed games and can no longer save.

Please let me know if im on the wrong thread.

PSN ID: DubTraeg

• any word on this? It has been over a month since I made my post and still heard nothing.
  • Use this link to find out what an error code means: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/#!/error-code/
  • Psn ID: Felix_Midnight

I didnt get an error but when i go to my trophy collection, the trophies that i got in-game does not show up. The trophies in question have been added to the total amount that i have but do not appear to show as unlocked. And on the psnprofiles.com website it shows that i got the trophies 20 hours ago but do not show up as unlocked as well. I synced the game to the playstation network but doesnt fix the issue. 

25 pages