PlayStation™Video
28 Jan 2016 10:29 PM
CAPTAIN2AMERICA
By: CAPTAIN2AMERICA

icon_email Send Message

Why won't the movie I purchased play?

109 replies

I purchased spectre, watched half the other night no problem, now it won't play on three different devices.  Said licensing issue, then connection problems?? I watched the other movies I own, no problem, I want to finish my movie!  Any help?

• I purchased 2 movies, and rented one. They all did the same thing, network unavailable. Why is this occurring?
  • I'm having this same issue watching episodes of The Orville season 2, even episdes that I watched before without issues. Tried even downloading episode 12 to my mobile device but it's all just garbled green. Watching on my PS4 gets the same error as streaming through my browser - the connection is too weak to stream. Checked my ISP, done numerous speed tests, my internet connection is as it should be and has been for months; there's no problem there. WTF is going on? Why can't I watch these videos I paid for?
  • The same thing has happened to me! Whenever I try to log in to PlayStation on my mobile devices it doesn’t work
  • The same thing has happened to me! Whenever I try to log in to PlayStation on my mobile devices it doesn’t work
  • I purchased 3 movies today and they are all not working. I keep getting the same message that everyone else is getting:

"Network Unavailable. Please check your network connection."

But my internet connection is fine. Can someone please help fix this?

• i-waaw

icon_email Send Message

I’m having the same problem, rented John Wick 2 and I keep getting the network unavailable message when trying to play the movie although my internet connection is fine. It is frustrating! 

I need my money baaaack

• I'm having the same issue as LBC_N_THA_HOUSE. Purchased The Walking Dead Season 9 and every episode works except for episode 15.

More over it's not just my Playstation that I can't watch it on. It doesn't work on both my mobile app, or directly on the website.

As you can see below there are clearly some issues with the data. The fact that an "undefined" issue is apparent on the page tells me that there is something wrong off the bat. Also, the video playback is a bunch of green scrambled junk. Your customer service has not been good at all in these issues with your video products. This is absolutely unacceptable for any platform to charge for the product and not deliver a good user experience.

• The fact that there are 107 replies on this forum post should tell you you have a problem with your product! You can bet I'm not using Sony's video products from here on out. And this is not the first time I've had issues with their video purchase product. I've paid for both The Walking Dead Season 9 and American Horror Story Apocolypse and both have had issues, never again. Not only that, but they have not resolved the issue, refuse to refund any of those purchases, and seemingly will not address it any further. It is not the consumer's fault for your garbage product Sony! You should absolutely take responsibility for the terrible user experience.
  • Hi, I am having an issue with PlayStation video. I have purchased (rented) the movie spiderman homecoming and when I try to play the movie it says network unavailable, please check your connection. I do have I internet and it is working fine. I obly have 2 days left. Please help me with that problem I really want to watch that movie. Thank you
5 pages