PlayStation™Video
02 Oct 2016 11:25 AM
Lynn0988
By: Lynn0988

icon_email Send Message

Network unavailable error

435 replies

PLEASE HELP! I just rented a movie yesterday and still can't watch it now. I only have a few hours left. I really like PlayStation Video's and would appreciate it if this problem can be fixed. I would like to keep this account and not have to close it due to technical issues on their end.

MOD EDIT: Removed profanity in tags. Please do not try to avoid the profanity filter. Also, merged all threads in one existing thread. Updated subject title to be more descriptive. -minako85v

• Erwolff

icon_email Send Message

I have recently moved from the US to Japan for work and purchased Avengers Endgame. However, when I tried to watch I keep getting the same error that network is unavailable. Realizing this may be a region issue, I want to know if there is anyway to get access to this movie or get it refunded. When I've tried getting into the chat feature with support, I keep getting "banned" and wonder if this is also a region thing as I'm trying to contact US (English) support from Japan? No clue. I just want to get access to the movie or a refund. Can anyone please help?
  • Hello, please I need urgent help as I am experiencing the same network unavailable pop up msg. And I just bought Batman: Hush on my PS4. Please how can I get this fixed ?
  • I am having the same issue with detective Pikachu and now the time is running out and I can't watch. 
  • I rented John Wick 3 yesterday and I go to watch it and it's giving me a message saying that network is unavailable please help.

• I'm also having the same problems I rented toy story 4 and now it wont let me watch it keep getting network unavailable 
  • I just rented a movie through PlayStation Video for the first time. It says Network Unavailable Check Network Connection. I have checked everything. My network is fine and PSN is online. I would just request a refund but I can't find out how to do that either. I need someone to either help me to be able to view my movie or refund my rental.
  • I bought three movies and they will not play either
  • I am currently having the same issue. Rented a movie and getting the network unavailable error when I try to watch it.
  • Anytime i watch anything on your playstation video service that isnt my playstation 4 at the 10 minute mark the video no matter what always disconnects. Real nice, i'll never purchase another movie or video again from you. Likely just make it inexcessible when psn gets updated for ps5 anyway.
  • I just baught a season of a TV show I watch and I'm getting the Network unavailable error. How can i fix this?
18 pages